Part of maintaining a healthy vehicle includes changing worn or faulty tires. Tire Dawgs offers quality affordable tire repair services and Tire Installation in Phoenix and Buckeye, AZ. Tire maintenance is very important to the safety and longevity of your car. Tires need to be selected by the right dimension for the vehicle make and model.
Tire Installation Services
Why it should be done: Tires wear in time, tread starts to become thin, which can result in the worn tire losing traction. This creates safety risks that can be avoided. Manufactures recommend tires must not be used for longer than 6 years. Replacing tires is suggested every 6 years, yet with regular usage tires being replaced every couple of years is more common. Wear happens with regular driving. Other factors such as driving habits, roadway conditions and weather may reduce the life of your tires.
You may need new tires if:
- Your tread is below 4/32, or can not pass the “penny” test
- Footstep is noticeably minimized or flush with the tread bars
- Irregular tread wear
- Bulges, bumps or soft spots on the tire
- Damages to the tire that can not be fixed
Speak with our techs on how we appropriately setup your new tires. This includes:
- Checking the lug nuts for wear
- Installing new valve stems or TPMS sensors
- Installing the tires
- Proper balancing of the tires
- Tightening lug nuts to proper torque
Tire Dawgs offers Tire Installation
We are your place for all of your tire questions and needs! Browse our sizable stock of tires, compare tire specifications and prices, and make certain you are receiving the best tires for your needs prior to buying. Call us soon to schedule your next Tire Installation.